27 May, 2008

Ah joy

Actually had a nice weekend. Went to church and yesterday I did a tritip and it turned out amazing. Everyone enjoyed it. Cooked it for an hour at 425ยบ and then let it sit covered for 20 minutes. Sliced it up and made fresh guac, chopped maters, a new chipoltle salsa, and had quesadillas with frijoles and cheese. We actually had a family meal and spent it watching Deadliest Catch.

I really enjoy that show, and now that Bones and House are off, it's okay with me.



Tomorrow I get to see the ortho and get my Maximum Medical Improvement exam. Whopee. I am also going to talk to him about the fact that things weren't done on time causing me 4 months of pay, getting evicted and now finding out that my husband's contract ends Friday. I am not going to let myself freak out. He's been contacted by some other companies but who knows how long that will last. We don't have money for a first and last and houses are hard to find. If I had money I'd get a lawyer and sue the bastard for not doing the paperwork in a timely manner and causing me all this distress.






No comments:

Post a Comment