15 September, 2007

Whatta week

Now I know it wasn't a full moon, but the way people were acting, it sure seemed like it was. Whoa. Ugly. Ugly. Ugly.



I was glad to see Friday come. It was an interesting week. My ass got chewed and several others did too. I apologized. But I didn't need to be treated like I was. In this department , people got their jobs by who they knew, not what they know. I do my new assignment pretty well for only doing it 3 weeks. I have the patter down, I know what to say to people and I am glad when we reunite people with their property. I do not on the other hand have a great deal of patience with people who come back to us 3 months after the date of loss and then complain when we don't have their:






Put them in your purse or carry on. Remember them so you don't have to call me and tell me that you left them. Don't be mad at me when you leave them. I was not there and I don't make the damn rules.

Kid #1 is in San Francisco. He took the Megabus up there. Said it wasn't bad. He likes it up there. I hope he has fun this weekend. He is going to see the :

The last time he went they basically did nothing but party. This time he is going to see some things.

Kid #2 is downstairs watching


play


Too much noise down there for me.

Did a hazardous waste run and a Costco run today. See a pattern?

Have a good one peoples~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment