19 September, 2007

They call it quarterly, quarterly, boring as all hell

Every 3 months this agency makes us take a class. Today it was how to deal with and treat PWD's, people with disabilities. 1 hour of video's on how to be sensitive and how to do what "we" do in a proper manner. Joy. Then I go to our computer learning, and they have all these classes they expect me to take. Uh, I am quite near to being on permanent light duty and why do you want me to take classes to deal with more passengers. Ugh. So from 7AM (when the elevator's started to the 8th floor) till 1430, we had to do this stuff. I completed all that I had to do. After December 28th, my 5 years is solid, I will look elsewhere. If I don't have a major meltdown before that we'll be lucky.
Maybe I just need to go somewhere quiet and far far away.


It's pretty sad when people say to you, oh yeah you work for so and so, he's a tyrant and he screams and yells at you when he gets mad. He also tends to prefer some people over others. I do not want to go back to doing what I did before so I am praying to God that I do a good job so they don't throw me out. But it's the kind of place where no one ever says, hey you are doing a good job, it's always you've done something wrong and you better not do it again or we'll ship your ass back. Really makes you want to come to work and do a good job. That is why I want to find something else. It's making me crazy.



So what does a girl do? Say my prayers and hope that I can hang in.

Rain is predicted. I need to find something to wear on my head. I have a good jacket but I need something for my head. Will look for a scarf. We need rain and cooler weather will be nice.



So you know what comes next.....



No comments:

Post a Comment