10 February, 2007

Oh why do I try anyway?

I need to go to Never Never land and just take a freaking vacation. Take my stack of books, have unlimited cold tasty drinks and just enjoy some quiet time.

Oh yes, there is quiet time here but it's never satisfying. The phone rings, the door is knocked, the dogs are whining about something trivial.

A real vacation. And not one in the motorhome where I am still expected to cook, do dishes, make the bed into a couch and have a good time. Me thinks it's a ripoff. Big time.

No football till September now. The Pro Bowl holds no interest for me. I did however get sucked into the NC - Duke game because the nephew of someone on one of the boards I frequent plays for NC. #50. That was an exciting game. Oh well I have my DVR filled with lots of stuff I need to watch.

Onto bigger and better things. Husband is heading for Costco. Kid #2 goes with to supervise. I am not leaving the house. And it's supposed to rain. I will believe it when I see it. SHoulder hurts like a mutha today though.

Ciao Babies.

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment