19 February, 2007

Monday Musings...James T. Kirk is not awesome?


In honor of the Star Trek stuff today on The History Channel I had to post this picture. I will be watching the show and thinking about how the shows evolved. STNG was my favorite, but I came to enjoy Voyager. I didn't like Enterprise.

I went to the Hilton and experienced the Experience. Had a good time at that. Ate at Quarks even. Something about the mystique.

I have an appointment on Friday with my doctor. I think that after being seen by him for nearly 4 years, there is a slight chance he has more ideas about what I can and cannot do than a person who saw me for 9 minutes. Gotta love 2nd opinions with insurance doctors.

Kid #1 worked an entire day at his new job and enjoyed it. He's going to be doing a lot of different things and learning a lot too. It will work in his favor when it comes to moving on in the future. He will be going to church on Ash Wednesday since he will be working weekends for the near future.

Kid #2 has dance and voice rehearsals all afternoon. I don't think I will be able to see the musical. Maybe I can go to a dress rehearsal since I have to work nights for a while.

Errant husband took me out to lunch today. That was nice. He fixed the garage door at my mom and stepdads this weekend before the rain came.

The weather really changed yesterday, from sunny to cold and cloudy. Nice gentle rain though. We needed that.

Ciao all.

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment