08 October, 2020

Another debate... this one with added participants

 

Ah the uninvited fly,we know what flies like to land on.

I have to admit that we had quite the laugh over the fly and what it's appearance meant. 

It was another appearance of a man who does not value women. Ignoring time limits and the moderator. Talking over Ms Harris. But Ms Harris, thank goodness reacted calmly and claimed her time. "I'm speaking, do not interrupt me". Perhaps he thought that he could do the same as his boss did. He did not answer questions, deflecting his answers to the old tried and not true. Claiming that this administration relied on SCIENCEPlease girl, I don't want to spit on my popcorn. 

And today one side says of the next debate, they aren't going to do a virtual debate because. . . . no good reasons. I wouldn't want to be within 10 feet of him. And the fact that he won't wear a mask because "he's immune, he's invincible". Oh wait till the steroids go.Fast fall, I've been on steroids. Felt great, then BOOM!

Well as my dear departed mom would say, such is life. 

Just remember you have to vote, if you don't, you have no right to be a critic. Be a part of the solution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment