08 April, 2020

I've developed a new favorite channel

 I love the weather channel. It helps my geography fix. Storms are scary when they happen. I miss having a good old fashioned thunderstorm at night, though my pointer would be sitting on top of me most of the night .

I've been so restless these last few weeks. Can't settle on one thing. I quit watching the briefings, they make me overly anxious and I can't stand the lies. I just don't understand when he lies, people don't call him out on it. Anyone else would get pulverized. And people think he's doing a great job. Bah effing humbug!

And the people who think if they ignore it, it will go away. I can't think that people are that naive. Use your masks and don't take the chance. I just got over pneumonia and it was horrible. Doc said the lungs sounded like velcro.

So take care peeps.
Happy Easter. I'll be here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment