01 April, 2020

In the walls, in the walls . . .

So I've been inside for days, no not always inside...I do walk down the path, dodging the neighbours' motorcycle parked there, past the bougainvilleas that need trimming and the budding grapevines to get to the mailbox. 
My excursion. 
Other than a cough which I attribute to seasonal allergies I'm doing ok.  The husband's job is considered essential and he's thrilled to be working. People still get locked out of their homes and safes still need new combos for the gov't. 
We've got TP and paper towels. Food is in good shape. 
I am in desperate need of a hair cut and am thinking about shaving my head. I always have short hair but it's way too long for me now. We shall see if I can deal. 
Here's a bingo card to use during quarantine.

Peace and out.

da bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment