06 November, 2018

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 116




A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 116
November 6, 2018

By
Amulbunny   

Great-Grandparents C. 1890


Outside my window72, partly sunny, and breezy and dry

I am thinking I am not fond of the wind

I am thankful for exercising my right to vote

From the learning rooms …  oh my, lots to learn

I can't believe . . .  the temps we’re having

From the kitchen . . . Cook your own dinner tonight

I am wearing   orange tank top, jeans and comfy skechers

I am creating…  well I’m not really sure right now

I am going . . .   To sort laundry and do towels

I am reading . . . Outlander: Drums of Autumn and Mere Christianity

I am hoping to get some bills paid

I am hearing son and girl friend playing with his new toy

Around the house 1 dogs, 1 cat, son, girl friend

One of my favorite thingsmarshmallows


ain't he a cutie?



A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Good election results
2.  Take care of business
3.  Deal with life


No comments:

Post a Comment