17 September, 2018

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 114




A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 114


By Amulbunny   
September 17, 2018

Outside my window73, very windy and clear

I am thinking I hope it gets fall like soon.

I am thankful for Being patient.

From the learning rooms …  English will be taught!

I can't believe . . .  everything that’s going on in DC

From the kitchen . . . Subway leftovers and cold drinks

I am wearing   old shorts and a Nope Not Today tee shirt

I am creating…  lesson plans

I am going . . . to finish reading my 2nd in a series romance novel

I am reading . . . Nora Roberts

I am hoping we can get to Vegas before we go to Wisconsin

I am hearing Fan moving air around

Around the house 1 dogs, 1 cat, son

One of my favorite things… cooler weather
  
A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Pray for rain
2.  Pay the bills
3.  Read. Read. Read.




No comments:

Post a Comment