20 August, 2018

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 113




A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 113


By Amulbunny   
August 20, 2018


Outside my window85 (feels like 91),humid and a slight breeze

I am thinking this country needs to be rid of the vicious racist in the White House

I am thankful for    the trust will be done soon.

From the learning rooms …  I’m enjoying relearning

I can't believe . . .  This country allows such rhetoric from it’s leader

From the kitchen . . . Breakfast croissant, vanilla coke and hash browns

I am wearing   short pajama set

I am creating…  not much today

I am going . . . to have a quiet day because of my migraine

I am reading . . . Labyrinth

I am hoping that our trip in November will be wonderful

I am hearing Air Warriors on Smithsonian

Around the house 1 dogs, 1 cat, , son

One of my favorite things… good vanilla ice cream

My favorite ginger...


A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Go to the gym
2.  Go to the bank
3.  Pray for rain


No comments:

Post a Comment