30 May, 2017

So I got something from the county......

I got this manila envelope with some pamphlets inside and a cover letter that had different areas to check. The things that were marked were the pamphlets. So I called the number of my case worker and left a message. I am so confused.

I will be 64 in less than a month. I need medical coverage till I turn 65 and can get medicare and social security. In addition, I will get my pittance from the DOL. I have an attorney working on getting me a schedule award for my injury. Hope that it doesn't take forever.

I am sending a letter to my physician asking for hard copy Rx of all the stuff I take so I can get them refilled. I am hoping to use Good RX which seems to have the way to cut my costs even if I have to go to 3 or 4 pharmacies.

May grey is here and in a day or two it will be June gloom. Ok by me.

Peace.

ResistResistResistResistResistResistResist.


No comments:

Post a Comment