26 May, 2017

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 98



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 98


By Amulbunny   
May 26, 2017

Outside my window… 68 and overcast

I am thinking…  My shoulder and arm are really hurting.

I am thankful for…  loving pooches.

From the learning rooms …  got to get this insurance thing going. 

I can't believe ...  that this government has gone to hell in a hand basket.

From the kitchen . . . It’s clean!

I am wearing…  my night dress. I’m not real go for it today.

I am creating . . an idea of how to paint the one wall in the living room.

I am going. . .  to get my nails done tomorrow afternoon.

I am reading. . . all sorts of things.

I am hoping…  that #1 child gets a job soon, and #2 finds the perfect apartment.

I am hearing…  silence, blessed silence.

Around the house… 2 dogs and sleepy boy.

One of my favorite things… my Funko characters.

A few plans for the rest of the week…
1.  Enjoy the holiday
2.  Have boy weed whack the patio
          3.Church on Sunday

A photo to enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment