26 February, 2016

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 91



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 91

By Amulbunny   
February 26, 2016

Outside my window61, clear and cooling

I am thinking I need to get my nails done.

I am thankful for ceiling fans

From the learning rooms …  Monday I start 6 months of school. 4 days a week, 5 hours a day.

I can't believe. . . February is nearly over

From the kitchen . . . Waiting on some Amazon orders

I am wearing  jammers

I am creating . . .drinking my mandarin orange water

I am going     to go shopping with my mom tomorrow.       

I am reading. . . Stars of Fortune, Book 1 of the Guardian Trilogy by Nora Roberts

I am hoping that someday all the rats will find new homes.

I am hearing ancient aliens in the living room

Around the house2 dogs, husband and son

One of my favorite thingsclean jammers

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Church on Sunday
2.  School on Monday
3.  Hoping that I can prep some slow cooker meals.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:

Dog knows that Outlander is coming in April. 



My name in Gallifreyan. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment