13 July, 2015

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 87



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 87
shark week is over!

By Amulbunny   
July 13, 2015

Outside my window77, sunny, and breezy 56% humidity

I am thinking A honey doo weekend was nice.

I am thankful for God doing what he does in his own time.

From the learning rooms …  Yosemite is so special.

I can't believe . . that it’s mid July

From the kitchen . . . I think, grilled steaks and potatos

I am wearing  pajama short set

I am creating . . .my home office. I have a great desk and a wonderful cabinet above it.  

I am going   to check TV prices before Prime Day

I am reading. . . a bodice ripper that was free

I am hoping my Amazon package gets here soon

I am hearing a documentary on Yosemite

Around the house2 dogs and me, son

One of my favorite thingsonions sautéed with balsamic vinegar

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Lunch with Mom
2.  Catch up on Laundry
3.  Pay some bills


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:

No comments:

Post a Comment