12 February, 2015

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 81



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 81

By Amulbunny   
February 12,2015

Outside my window79º, a slight breeze,sunny

I am thinking no wonder people move here

I am thankful for planning another quick trip

From the learning rooms …  Why do I read so much?

I can't believe . . . Ash Wednesday is next week

From the kitchen . . . I was going to do chops but I have no soup.

I am wearing  shorts, sleeveless shirt and slippers

I am creating . . .my sketch for my room redo

I am going   to make a check call on someone tomorrow

I am reading. . . Bones in Her Pocket by Kathy Reichs

I am hoping this pain stays manageable

I am hearing Channel 5 news at 1pm (déjà vu)

Around the house2 dogs and me. Laundry waiting to get started.

One of my favorite thingsGetting my husband to see Rita Rudner

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Costco
2.  Move some furniture
3.  Do the taxes

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:







No comments:

Post a Comment