02 October, 2014

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 78



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 78

By Amulbunny   
October 2, 2014


Outside my window… 84º, 1101, gonna be a hot one!

I am thinking…  I will be so happy when this heat is gone ( 3 weeks later and we’re back having heat)

I am thankful for…  being able to see the kiddo this past weekend

From the learning rooms …  Maybe El Niño?

I can't believe . . . my son turned 27

From the kitchen . . . The crock pot is waiting!

I am wearing…  shorts, tank top, and barefeet

I am creating . . .a good and easy dinner tonight.

I am going…   to have to tell the doctor’s that the 5 steroid shots didn’t work

I am reading. .  The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon

I am hoping…  to find a cool corner and read today

I am hearing…  a news conference on domestic violence

Around the house…  2 lazy dogs and me

One of my favorite things… Packer Football!!!!!

A few plans for the rest of the week…
1.  Finish cleaning the kiddos room
2.  Church picnic
3.  Waiting on my new necklace

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:







No comments:

Post a Comment