05 April, 2012

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 46



A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 46

By Amulbunny   
April 5, 2012

Outside my window. . . 62, sunny and windy

I am thinking… I need to make my list for Costco

I am thankful for…  my family

From the learning rooms… Time to start making lists for our trip.

I can't believe . . . It’s already Easter

From the kitchen. . . I’m thinking chicken breasts and mashed taters

I am wearing…  jeans, shirt, and shoes

I am creating . . . an interesting path to use
      
I am going…   use my neck wrap soon

I am reading . . . Who knows? Kindle is loaded with lots

I am hoping…  that the stealth cleaning works tomorrow

I am hearing…  Storm Chasers on Nat Geo

Around the house. . .  Floors that need vacuuming

One of my favorite things… thunder and lightning

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Pick up my prescriptions again
2.  Get to the dress maker to shorten my new jeans
3.  Find some goodies to wear

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:





No comments:

Post a Comment