06 March, 2010

Remembering and Recovering.


This little peach grew up to be an all around girl. She loves psychology and anthropology and may be going on a cruise through the panama canal to study anthropological and historic places in Central American History.

I really am proud of her. She loves to go out and have a good time and after her milestone birthday I am taking her to Las Vegas to celebrate. Where else can she drink for free?

She loves children and they love her.She's a Disney addict. Knows a lot of nooks and crannies to visit. Rain or shine she'll go to the Magic Kingdom.

She's my baby. I am proud of her. She always thinks she was the ginger child but she's not. Because her brother had health issues we were not as attentive when she was little, but I am working hard at making that a thing of the past. Now if she'd only be brave and get her drivers license. It would make a bit easier.

Watched my first Dodger game of the year in pre-season. They were playing the White Sox. Looked like a nice stadium.



Rain is off and on and the wind is coming from the south east. So the pattern is reversed and the airplanes are landing from the ocean. Strange to see a big old 4 engine 346 flying the reverse pattern over the house. And then the local police copter was doing circles right over our neighborhood. The pilot had her tipped and I waved. I always wave at them. They have a hard job.

The dog got a bath today. He's so nice and fluffy. He looks so good and smells good when he gets a bath. All that dirt that comes flying off of him. He has finally settled down and is lying down now.


Well I can't think of anything more profound to say. The meat loaf was good, I'd like chicken and rice tonight, depends on what the old man thinks. No Yoshida sauce but there is some Trader Joe Teriyaki in the fridge. I think there are some stir fry veges still in the freezer. As long as he doesn't put any cayenne in them like he did last time.

Time to go.

1 comment:

  1. I envy your daughter's trip. What a wonderful thing to be able to do.

    Your dinner sounds great.

    ReplyDelete