30 March, 2010

Found the wizard, he's just a man

I have spaghetti sauce simmering as I sit here using my son's laptop because my daughter is using mine. Something is not right here. I had to plug in a keyboard and a mouse but at least I can browse.



I found out the results for DWTS and I am truly shocked. Shannen got bumped. As bad as Buzz and Kate were, they kept them on. Shannen was not that bad. I've got the Wiki site bookmarked now.



Only 3 weeks and we are leaving for Vegas. Flying will cut 4 hours off of our trip. It will be worth it in the long run. Only drawback is coming home at 730 in the morning on Sunday. My kid will be inconvenienced. Tough shit. How many times have we done things for him? Baby.


We are supposed to get wind and rain. Oh well. We need it.

Later alligator

amulbunny

1 comment:

  1. I hate using laptops- unless I use my brother's Mac. My dad's Acer...not so much.

    Now I want spaghetti!

    ReplyDelete