17 December, 2009

He's not heavy, he's my brother.......

It amazes me how two people can come from the same set of parents and be so diametrically opposed on everything. At least I was wise enough to get therapy to deal with things. Not saying I don't need more therapy but I think it is a wise thing to admit you need some help dealing with your past.

There are days I just don't need to be snarked at by my brother. He's OCD beyond belief, and when I ask if his kid still plays Rock Band, he say, NO, he grew up, he doesn't play games. Well excuuuuuuuse me. He's all of 19 years old. Does he play MPG's? So I got him a long sleeved O'neill shirt that "he might wear". Give me a fucking break.

I still have some more shopping to do online and then I think I am done. I hope so.

Today is a bah humbug kind of day.








No comments:

Post a Comment