18 September, 2009

Fall is almost here



The 1st day of fall is almost here and we are expecting hot temperatures in the next few days. When my first was born on October 1st we had an earthquake and then a heat wave. The heat just radiated off the windows of the room we were in. Hard to believe that it was 22 year ago. I appreciate the cooler weather and the fog has already come in tonight.


Sent all my paperwork in and now I am waiting to see if the financial aid comes through. Depending on how much I can get, I hope maybe to get away for a long weekend in Mammoth with kid #2 and perhaps the dog.



I do know that I think I need to get a desktop. I don't want to get a PC so if it's at all possible I will get an Imac. I need a bigger screen to be able to do my classwork on. I love my laptop but I need to be able to see. This is perfect for everything else though. Just have to wait and see. Patience is not one of my virtues.




I am proud of myself. I am weaning myself off of Coke. I have 2 cans a day. Then I go to cranberry juice and then I go to water. People drink coffee, I drink Coke. I usually drink water in the evening. Lots and lots of ice.



Tonight is the season finale of Eureka! I loved this series, though i would have preferred that they put Jack and Alison together. Who knows what will happen? House starts Tuesday. Bones was last night. Finally some good TV. But I will watch Dancing With The Stars to see Mark Dascascos.


So it's time to end for tonight.
Later gators!
da bunny






No comments:

Post a Comment