13 January, 2009

what a clusterfuck

1. I see the new ortho! Yeah.
2. I get 6 weeks off and surgery to come.
3. I get a nice monkey written note to take to work.
4. I go to hr without an appt and the person who handles my file is gone. No matter she doesn't answer email or phone calls.
5. The head witch says that my doctor's note is not MEDICALLY ACCEPTABLE.
6. I call the dr's office and they are incredulous but they write a new note and fax it.
7. I get a copy from the admin office faxed to me.
8. I get threatened by the terminal manager that they will AWOL me if I don't give them the note and make sure it's medically acceptable. I push back and email her with a copy of the pdf note attached.
9. They are harassing me and I am really tired of it. It's time to get an attorney and start putting pressure.
10. I emailed the ombudsman and complained of harassment. The person who handles eeoc is also the person who told me my note from the doctor was not acceptable.
Chicken in the henhouse?
11. Still don't know if I have to bring in the paperwork in person which won't be a problem since my kid works across the street.
12. Don't harass me and I won't back up and get my fangs out. I am tired of being told I am worth nothing and don't mean anything to the agency. Time to retire.



later peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment