23 January, 2009

There's moisture falling down

It's raining and that is good news. No having to water plants and mow lawns this weekend.




Listened to the Illinois governor and his wacko news conference. Well what do you expect from the state that gave us Bozo? I hope they throw the book at him and get him the hell out.




Arm still hurts but there is light at the end of the tunnel. Not working is relaxing, I am not stressed. At least not stressed over work but stressed over things at home. I am waiting for a check to come from my teachers retirement, I have to get a new computer. I have killed my 6 year old Mac. So I am going to get an Apple laptop. It's time. I know I could spend the money on other things but I am going to pay off bills too, and get those off the table. I already am scrimping and saving everything I can. But I would love to have a long relaxing bath and a massage to relax those muscles. Well maybe it will happen too. I have a brochure from a cool spa. I may spend the money myself.




Another exciting day.Have a good weekend.




da bunny



No comments:

Post a Comment