11 January, 2007

Tell me whacha want what ya really really want

The weather is changing. My hands are cold today and my shoulder hurts like a sunnaofabitch. It hurt most of the night too. Could't get a comfy position to stay in. Such fun, and then the dog decided that sometime after 3AM he was the most important being in the room and he had to get me awake to let me know that. I said sorry pooch, I am staying in my semi warm bed and going to sleep. I am tired of being cold.
But I did get up and out of bed to take my kid to school since her brother has a headache and considering the hours he's been keeping he gets to sleep in today. She didn't make the play but that's no great loss. Unless you were one of the drama teachers favorite little twinkies you didn't have much of a chance. I told her to excel in her singing class and forget about the play. She's got much more important things coming up for her than that.

I hope this year is better than last. Scraping by is not the way I envisioned my life.

And oh yeah, David Beckham is joining the LA Galaxy. Does that mean the hallowed environs of Beverly Hills will meet and greet his oh so anoxeric wife and they will be BFF with da stahsssss???? I don' give a flying f**k. So there.
Ciao.

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment