07 July, 2006

My dog died


My baby died yesterday in my arms. She was 8 years old. We had her since she was 8 weeks old. She had twisted gut and she went very fast.
We are trying to recover from this but it's so hard. She was the best dog I have ever had in my life. She loved the river and looking for water bugs. She could spend the entire day just walking around the shallows. And sleep like a rock at night. She was my best friend, my companion and my heating blanket when it got cold at night. She picked out her new friend at a rescue and they were best buds. We are so sad.


God Bless You Scully and may you chase all the rabbits you want in heaven.
momm

1 comment:

  1. My heart breaks with yours. The dog I lost without warning was named barney. it was almost 10 years ago and I still miss him every day...

    ReplyDelete