05 July, 2006

Holiday weekends Ugh


















Anyway. We didn't do anything I would call exciting. The errant husband lost his cellphone. And he discovered this at 1115PM in the evening. Why???Why not get everything packed and ready to go in the afternoon since you had 4 fricking days to do laundry. I got my laundry done in 2 hours. See what going off your meds does? Messes up everyone else's life because you think yours is perfect. Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

::bangs head against wall::

Didn't venture out to see the fireworks. Had one dog sleep through and the other needed a doggie valium which I didn't have. I just held him. He was scared.

And now North Korea launches missiles. And they are pointed at the west coast. Wonder if that missile defense stuff works? After seeing the news yesterday I kept hearing "I'm so rornery" from Team America. Sheesh. This is not a good thing.

Italy v France. Vive la France! Will come straight home from church and see it.

I pray for kids and over the last 5 days, 3 kids have passed on to heaven. I cannot imagine the grief these parents are bearing. I can't imagine what they are going through. There were 2 little boys, one 23 months and one 2 months who had heart problems, and a little girl who just turned 3 who had Alpers Disease. Such sadness.

Have my preop on Friday. I am kind of nervous about this surgery. It's more complicated than the last one. But since I am having much more pain now, it only can get better,right?

Well it's time to think (operative word is think) about eating something. I just don't have a real appetite. Could be the heat. But that has calmed down since the humidity and warmth over the weekend.

Ciao. Babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment