08 January, 2006

Wanna see a picture of the inside of my right hand look up.

Another Sunday and you have to wonder where the time went? I went to church, and it was nice to be there. Greg was there too, played his violin. What a talent. Some people are blessed.

The errant husband took the truck over to his friends to work on it and now it won't start. "Do you want me to come and get you and you can drive the car tomorrow? Come back over tomorrow and work on it then?" His reply: I will call you at 1900. Curt and hung up on me. Damn, don't blame me if the thing isn't working. I didn't screw with it.

The shoulder is really bothering me. I have a doctor's appointment on the 13th. Just what we need, huh? I hope that they can fix it once and for all. Otherwise the rest of my life I will have a bum right shoulder. The pain is enough to keep me from doing normal things. Things that you take for granted.

Well I am going to end this.
Ciao.



No comments:

Post a Comment