01 November, 2005

All Saints Day is today.

Today I remembered relatives and friends that have left us and gone to their rewards. This has been a rough year for people passing away. They are still in our hearts if not with us.

Another 80+ day here in SoCal. Sunny with a breeze, but there's a change a coming according to the weather guys.

Got up after a very restless night. Had a lot of discomfort from whatever didn't agree with me and at 0100 i got went to the kids bedroom and asked her where my imodium was. I had searched downstairs where it should be and it wasn't there. She found it in her room. Thank God. I was still sick this morning but I took her to school, came home and got the other one, so he could go and get the SW Movie, and then a short trip to the market and home. I tried to watch the movie but I was so uncomfortable that I went back upstairs and went to bed. Slept till nearly 1130. Still feeling kinda peak'ed as my mom would say.

Very quiet Hallowe'en back here. Watched some TV and finished "In Her Shoes". I liked the book. Have been busy reading the last few days, " A Million Little Pieces", "Sarah", "The Witch of Cologne". I am still trying to read "The Historian", "I Am Charlotte Simmons", and "My Sister's Keeper". I got notified that I have 2 new books coming to review. That will be good. I usually put away my personal reading and get to the reviews first. They both sound good. I read 2 books last month too. That perked me up a bit.

And I got an email from my WB station that I won a Ray Charles CD and poster. I just sent in my name for the heck of it. Whoo hoo. Faxed the info back to them and now I wait for my goodies.

Not much else going on in my life.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment