10 February, 2015

Why I dislike Valentines Day......

I would much prefer being appreciated and cared for 365 days a year and not just one day. Why not bring me some flowers from Trader Joes on a Wednesday in the middle of January when the Christmas blues have finally let up.



It's going to be freaking 80ยบ here tomorrow. I dislike that kind of heat. As I've said many, many times before I'm happy between 65-75 daytimes and I like very cool at night. Better to snuggle you know. 

Only if it's mid winter weather. Of course my dear daughter experienced her first real blizzard in Chicago. Time will tell. I need to save money to go and see her this fall. 

So if someone wants to make me smile, bring me these on any day but Valentines.




later alligators!

da bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment