30 December, 2009

Somedays it's just okay to let it pass

The 2nd child had her 4th annual after Christmas White Elephant swap and shot drinking competition last night. Keys were collected and sleeping bags, quilts, blankets and pillows were provided. They watched bad movies courtesy of instant netflix, ate pizza, and had a good time. Jenga, Scrabble, and several games I didn't recognize were also played. We counted 6 sleeping bodies at 3AM and the keys were released at 7AM. The last straggler left the house at 4PM. Those that stayed played Batman video games all afternoon.



I sat in the office and froze while they played with my TV in my living room. Tomorrow things will be reversed I guarantee you.


I was eating a baked potato today, and as I was eating it, I had a wave of nausea. Why? I don't know. I still feel kind of lightheaded. Weird. Headache alert. Crap.



Husband is hooked on Life With Ed. I admire him for his commitment, but damn does he have to whine all the time? Now's he's moved over to something on Everest. Channel surfer champion of the block I think.

So, I'm headed off to my room, and put on some woolies and sox.
Later all.

No comments:

Post a Comment