15 January, 2009

okay okay okay



It's been pretty warm here. Actually fricking hot. But hey, global warming and all that are proven even if the outgoing administration doesn't believe in it. The dog loves to lay out in the back on the warm concrete and the cat sits on the steps of the jacuzzi.



Some how I have managed to disable my Emac. I got an external hard drive for Christmas and when I tried to do what I was supposed to do, it did something weird. I guess when I get some extra money I'll take it to the shop and have it fixed. I am going to get some extra money from my retirement (there goes another tax problem) and I am getting a laptop for me, pay some bills off, and put some money away for emergencies. I can't get into any of my applications. Somedays I am just baffled by my stupidity.



US Airways had a water landing in the Hudson River. CNN is covering it. At least they seem to have evacuated the passengers and the plane is still floating but it looks like it is slowly sinking. I hope Dave isn't the pilot.
Thank God they made a safe landing and everyone is safe.



Time to move from this uncomfortable chair and computer and read a little. Oh, I thought Grishams book The Appeal sucked. JMHO. I loved The Shack. Now I am going to find some mindless Harlequin book. The kid got a motherload when a used book store went out of business.



See ya.





No comments:

Post a Comment