16 January, 2007

Damn Dog

Oh I am pissed off. The dog chewed through my ear bud wires. Now I can't listen to my Ipod. I am not a happy camper. He's in his crate now and every so often there's a bark. Tough shit. He gets to stay there for a while. I can't replace them till Friday, but I will and they will stay in their little case. How come he doesn't chose to chew the ones my kids leave all over everywhere. And don't get me started on shoe laces. Yes he's not 2 yet, yes he's in need of training. He chewed the handle on his leash for cripes sake. I need some quiet time in a nice room with a view and a spa tub and a bottle of a nice Chardonnay cooled very cold.

I didn't need that today. Kid #1 got po'ed at the father after the father yelled at him last night, went out with his friends to another friends house and watched Firefly DVD's and came home at 4AM without a key. Had to call his sister to unlock the door so he could get in. Am I happy? Well i was pissed off at his father too and had to stay in the same room with him.

You gotta wonder sometimes dont' you?

Ciao.
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment