19 July, 2021

What? Another surgery?

Seems that the thumb surgery I had in 2020 didn't work. The pin mysteriously fell out and the thumb is sinking. So July 31st I go back with a new doctor to get my thumb fixed. I am kind of scared, but I know that this will be  better in the long run. And he's going to fix my trigger finger. That is a must. 

Husband is back to work after 4 months of workers comp. His wound is closed and he is not having any pain. I think he watched more stuff on Netflix than I ever had. And this weekend he binged The Umbrella Academy.  Thank goodness for 2 smart tvs and lots to see.

I'm getting my hair cut right before I have surgery because being one handed is a pain to deal with. And colored. I'm going purple!  I'm 68, I can do it. Something like this. 

Things are ok otherwise. Trying to catch up on bills after 4 months of decreased income. 

Life goes on, it's muggy and warm. 


da bunny



1 comment:

  1. Love the new hairstyle. Hope all goes well with the next surgery and that hubby remains well.

    ReplyDelete