24 June, 2019

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 123




A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 123

June 24, 2019
By
Amulbunny   


Outside my window65º and overcast

I am thinking I should use my neck massager

I am thankful for our new CA King bed

From the learning rooms …  Everything is important

I can't believe . . . I’m going to spread my mom’s ashes on her folks grave and on my dad’s.

From the kitchen . . . sweet pickles?

I am wearing   denim shorts and a Galaxy’s Edge tshirt

I am creating…  a peaceful place

I am going . .  . start organizing the packing

I am reading . .  Just finished Educated by Tara Westover….Wow.

I am hoping The pain pills do their thing again

I am hearing outside noises

Around the house 1 dog, 1 cat, 1 son

One of my favorite thingsWatching jets take off

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Change the nail polish Tuesday
2.  Have my hair done
3.  Meditate


No comments:

Post a Comment