19 March, 2019

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 120




A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 120
March 19,2019
By

Amulbunny   



Outside my window60, partly cloudy

I am thinking I need to start making my packing list

I am thankful for a trip away

From the learning rooms …  Who to believe?

I can't believe . . . That this president hasn’t been called out yet

From the kitchen . . . Who knows, maybe meatloaf.

I am wearing   night shirt and slippers

I am creating…  peace

I am going . .  . visit Lexington Ky

I am reading . . “Just Sit, A Meditation Guidebook” by Sukey and Elizabeth Novogratz and Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett

I am hoping the weather stays cool

I am hearing silence

Around the house 1 dogs, 1 cat, 1 son

One of my favorite things… Peeps


A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Doctor’s appt on the 21st
2.  Bank
3.  Sort out things


No comments:

Post a Comment