07 February, 2019

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 118


-->


A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 118
February 7,2019
By
Amulbunny   


Outside my window58 and cool

I am thinking My weighted blanket sure is nice

I am thankful for a pretty spring like manicure

From the learning rooms …  So much to read

I can't believe . . .  what a horrible SuperBowl it was

From the kitchen . . . Everyone for themselves

I am wearing    shirt, leggings and sandals

I am creating…  not much right now

I am going . .  . Start the sorting                   

I am reading . . . Whatever the roulette finger picks

I am hoping that my daughter has a safe flight tonight

I am hearing Something weird on BBCA

Around the house 1 dogs, 1 cat, son

One of my favorite things… Sleep


A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Pre-register for my surgery
2.  Get some more fire logs
3.  Relax

No comments:

Post a Comment