12 July, 2018

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 112




A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 112


By Amulbunny   
July 12,2018


Outside my window75, humid and windy

I am thinking When will the GOP wake up?

I am thankful for    Friday mornings at 8.

From the learning rooms …  there are so many resources

I can't believe . . .  Now they want ransoms to reunite.

From the kitchen . . . Left over KFC, white zin and ??

I am wearing   Sleeveless flamingo top and denim shorts

I am creating. .  peace in my little corner

I am going . . . to reread this book I like.

I am reading . . . Labyrinth

I am hoping November is BINGO

I am hearing fan moving air

Around the house 1 dogs, 1 cat, husband, son

One of my favorite things… marshmallows


A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Plant the camelia
2.  Go to the bank
3.  Pray for rain

No comments:

Post a Comment