07 March, 2018

The edge of the cliff

So we thought things were settling down.
Life throws curves again.

Sunday afternoon we had to call 911 for my husband whose heart went into AFIB. He was admitted to the hospital after 8 hours in the ER. He's still in Afib and his sugars are wild. He'll be in one more night. Then he's going to have to be off work while they get his heart meds regulated. We will be homeless unless we find some money ASAP. 

I am so nervous I can hardly comprehend things. Panic attacks are so fun. The dog is upset because no dad. The house is empty. 

Add to this I'm working on getting stuff out of my moms house, getting it ready to be sold. I don't know what I'm doing most of the time. 

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no. So this was ten days ago. Is there an update? Is your husband diabetic? My husband has been in the ER for AFIB before too but not overnight. And then’s been about three years ago and he’s been fine since. I hope your husband is okay. Also you too. You might need to get something to help you get over this latest life roadbump for awhile. I hope your mom’s house sells quickly, which should help you. WHere i live houses sell within a week after being on the market! .... Post an update soon okay!

    ReplyDelete