07 November, 2017

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 104



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 104


By Amulbunny   
November 7, 2017

Outside my window70, partly cloudy and calm

I am thinking           Sad, aching, cold

I am thankful for     Kid #1 getting a job

From the learning rooms …  If you don’t come, you won’t learn

I can't believe . . .       another mass shooting

From the kitchen . . . surprise from kids outing

I am wearing    slouch tee shirt, jeans and loafers

I am creating . . . Trying to write midterm for class

I am going. . .  make a cup of tea later and binge watch Black Sails

I am reading. . . Seven Stones to Stand or Fall

I am hoping for a quiet week

I am hearing Airplane drone, and dogs snoring

Around the house2 dogs and me

One of my favorite things… Organ Music

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Wait and see if the students fail the assignment
2.  Watch A. Malcolm again and again and again
3.  Be thankful for the cooler weather

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:





















1 comment:

  1. I'm in the middle of cooking dinner so don't have time to copy and paste and answer but my iPad is on the kitchen counter charging so i checked in while waiting for oven to heat up. I just wanted to say that President Cuckfunt looks too good in that Nope poster! I like the one where his hair is blown over and he looks like the Super Dork that he is. I hope you aren't sad for too long amulbunny..... xxoo

    ReplyDelete