17 August, 2017

More hate from here and abroad.

RIP to the 13 dead in Barcelona.  Prayers for healing for the injured.

Today POTUS tweeted something about General Black Jack Pershing that was debunked. I seriously think he's never read a history book, but he gets a hint and looks things up on Wiki, to bolster his lies. 

I fear the Republicans are way too scared of their shadows to stand up and fight against the spewing crap that comes out of the mouth of POTUS. His aides can't even get his phone or tablet of whatever he is using to Tweet out of his possession. 


Hate is a pervasive and insidious tactic of enemies. When I started to work for the government, I pledged to "Protect and Defend the Constitution against all enemies Foreign and Domestic". Somehow I feel that POTUS didn't take his oath seriously. 

Well, my blood pressure is going up. I'm going to end and go look at pictures of puppies on the internet. Or maybe doctors popping cysts, or airplanes trying to land in crosswind situations. Gotta be better than this. Or I can read the chapters I'm going to teach tomorrow night so I can add notes to my lecture.  Or drink a cold beer and say to hell with everything and watch Outlander reruns. 

Bye, the sad and pissed off bunny. 


No comments:

Post a Comment