16 September, 2014

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 77



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 77
By Amulbunny   
September 16,2014

Outside my window82º, slight breeze, humid @0845

I am thinking I will be so happy when this heat is gone

I am thankful for blessings that have come for us

From the learning rooms …  hydration is good.

I can't believe . . . how humid it is already.

From the kitchen . . . I have no idea. Maybe Ralph’s chicken

I am wearing  shorts, tank top, and flip-flops

I am creating . . .a good time to pray and thank God.

I am going   to have my 19th steroid injection this week

I am reading. .  Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon

I am hoping my new Kindle arrives on time

I am hearing the whir of my tiny desk fan

Around the house… a 2 dogs, son and me

One of my favorite thingsWatching Outlander on Starz

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Get flea pills at the vet
2.  Bible Study
3.  Use my TENS machine faithfully.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:







No comments:

Post a Comment