10 December, 2013

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 71



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 71

By Amulbunny   
December 10,2013


Outside my window. . Cool, slight wind and nice at 1419.

I am thinking…  I love this cold night weather.

I am thankful for…  my pooches who keep me company.

From the learning rooms … I’m reading the last Harry Potter book again.

I can't believe . . that he got laid off and got another job so soon.

From the kitchen . . . Have no idea. Oven is still DOA>

I am wearing…  long sleeved shirt, jeans and slippers.

I am creating . . . ideas for decorating this weekend.
      
I am going…   think about getting another cat.

I am reading . . . HP 7, and a couple of other free ones from Amazon on my Kindle.

I am hoping…  to go get another mouse, mine is acting up.

I am hearing…  the boy child coming home from work.

Around the house. . . . boy child and 2 dogs.

One of my favorite things… cold nights where you’re all bundled up with lots of covers.

A few plans for the rest of the week…
1.   Get the bookkeepping done.
2.   Go to Office Depot and get some folders.
3.   Find all the stuff I’ll need for SE filing.


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:





No comments:

Post a Comment