05 August, 2009

verrah interesting......

I talked to my PT yesterday and she was flabbergasted that the dr released me. She said " You are no where close to where you need to be". If so, then why wasn't there a consultation. Why didn't the Dr read the PT appraisal, why wasn't there communication?


In the meantime, the trash has been paid, but the wonderful company that provides it, even though they had a weeks lead time can't guarantee that my rollaways will be here by tomorrow. Sheesh. So I had to get them to allow the truck to pick up all the bags that we put out. They stopped billing us and it just got out of sight and out of mind. I asked them why they didn't send us our bills, and they said they figured we were gone???? Allied/ Consolidated Waste is the only game in town, unlike when we lived on the other side of the street in the LA County area. Oh well, it's done and taken care of.



We bbqed the other night. Made Santa Maria style tritip. It was so good. That and sauteed fresh tomatos, sliced mushrooms with Yoshida sauce and potatoes and onions. It was so good. Tomorrow night is bratwurst, fried taters and baked beans. I'll set up the charcoal when I find out what time the husband is coming home, the brats will be parboiled and they will cook so fast. I can put the potatoes on an hour early and they can cook so the brats will go fast. Nothing like beer poached bratwurst. Good whole home cooked food.


Am seriously considering taking an online paralegal course through the alma mater. Did I say that the other day? I don't know. Would have to get some more student loans. I think it would be a good thing. It's something I always wanted to pursue but when I was young, I was thoroughly discouraged to do that. It would be a way out of what i am doing. I am praying about it.



So I am done for tonight. Shark Week awaits.



Later kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment