01 July, 2009

Ja, I know, be nice -- frowns takes muscles.




Well here it is a new month. You'd think after 7 months of being home, filing paperwork, being prompt and doing what I am supposed to be doing, PT, exercise, positive thinking, the odds would be in my favor to actually have things work. But nooooooooo.



Last month, I submitted my paperwork. Had it in on time. Checked with the person who processes it and have it in an email that she was going to send it to the other agency. So I call the other agency yesterday and say am I getting June's check this week? It is for 4 weeks and I know it's in your system. Hemming and hawing and checking rolls. I'll call you back he says. Okay. He calls me back and says do you send it to us or to the agency. To the agency. Well the paperwork is here, but they didn't do their page. WTF??? What do you mean? So I call my employer. Then I email them. Today it says they processed it and it's waiting. I am praying like mad that Friday there will be a deposit in my account. Why you say? Why is it so important to have it??????

1. Rent
2. Rent
3. Rent.
4. Lights
5. Trash
6. Water
7. Gas.
No biggies. Just the normal things.
Why do I care about these things.



And in the meantime. I get screamed at for this. I didn't cause this. Someone was not paying attention and they caused it. Grrrrrrr.

One child and his posse are going to the anime expo at the LA Convention Center. What they will do for 3 days is beyond me. Now if it was the X Files and all the people involved would be there, that would be different.



The other child is tired of having people trampling through the house. To tell the truth, me too. I am hoping that it will settle down soon. But she informed me she is going out tonight just to get away from all this. She is smart.

I am going to read. And enjoy. And relax.



And I had a birthday. 56

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment