03 June, 2009

okay okay



Lots to think about today. The news is droning on and on and all this stuff about the foreign policy of this country, I don't know where it's all going to lead too.

I am going to physical therapy. Gee the muscle memory is still there and I remember what to do with isometrics and pulleys. But I didn't have so much bone cut off before. This is the worst part of the healing, I am taking new meds and hope they work.



School is almost over for the kids. And it looks like we're going to have to go towards student loans to get the kid into next semester. That means FAFSA and a few other things. But with the budget crisis unit prices going from 20$ to 60$ per for a community college? Thanks Arnold. Fucked this state up good. Pisses me off. And then the book prices are out of reach too. What have we done to the future of community colleges in this state? Education that should be free is out of reach to the common person. I hate California politics.


Peace and later kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment