04 August, 2008

Remember the back problem

Well it came back with a vengeance. The only med that works also makes me sleep so I am in a catch 22 situation with it. Today I am seeing a pain management doctor. I have to get some relief in the shoulder. It hurts so bad. But the meds that I take for my back also work for my shoulder, except I fall asleep when I take them. The question is, take them and sleep, or don't take them and suffer?

On another note we got the fridge in. It will never leave.

Life is just a bowl of cherries, what can I do?


We checked out the spa yesterday, needs some plumbing. Hopefully soon it will whirl and bubble to it's hearts content and relax us.


Things here are okay other than the health deal. But every day above ground is a good day.



Peace----




da bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment