06 July, 2013

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 66



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 66

By Amulbunny   
July 6,2013

Outside my window. . Sunny, breezy and 73º at 1730.

I am thinking…  why does this feel like Sunday?

I am thankful for…  my tomatos getting big and green.

From the learning rooms … this computer needs a new battery.

I can't believe . . .we have a new dog. 

From the kitchen . . . I want someone else to cook.

I am wearing…  shorts, yellow slimming top and bare feet.

I am creating . . . not too much this week.
      
I am going…   to keep watching the news about the crash at SFO.

I am reading . . . The Skies Belong to Us, by Brendan Koerner.

I am hoping…  The heat stays away.

I am hearing…  NBC Nightly News.

Around the house. . . . 2 dogs, 1 cat,1 husband and me.

One of my favorite things… riding in boats on lakes

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.   Work with the dog on her behavior
2.   Give my OSH coupons to Mom.
3.   Use my ice pack more diligently.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:

Canada Geese on Bass Lake





No comments:

Post a Comment