06 November, 2005

I am feeling okay today. That is an improvement over my mental state the last few weeks. Could be because I am cooking more and thinking less. Ha.Have been being Susie homemaker even. Get this:
Thursday: S'getti and meatballs and cheese bread
Friday: Chicken breasts, mashed po's gravy, and stuffing and squash
Saturday: BBQ baby back ribs. macaroni and cheese and green peas.
Tonight is German Bratwurst, parcooked in beer and brown sugar, with oven roasted baby potatos and onions, sides of baked beans with maple syrup and sauerkraut again with beer and brown sugar. Sounds good. Big honey rolls to hold the wurst. I am already hungry.

Church today. Went well, Greg played his violin. I wish I had a smidgen of his talent. Barry did a good job too. He's full of advice but not enough for me.

Got to get back to my reading. I have 2 more coming, and 1 that I am into. May settle into that this afternoon.

Oh well. It's another day in paradise.

ciao.



No comments:

Post a Comment