09 September, 2008

adjusting to meds

I get to sleep alot with these meds. Just close my eyes and I am out for a couple of hours. Haven't quite got them in synch yet.
Eureka is on. I like this show. But I have to listen to the spouses comments. I think after this program is over I'll retire to the other room and try to read some more of Anathema by Neil Stephenson. It's out today, but I got an ARC of it. Long, Long, Long.


So one day at a time and we will deal with it as it happens. I washed my new uniforms. They are still ugly. I don't have any epaulets. Guess no one will know that I am still a drone. There is nothing wrong with being a drone. At least we do the work and are ignored.



Not much else to say. I am doing very little but I am not hurting (of course when you are asleep most of the time you don't feel pain! Me and Duffy all curled up.



Sorry it's not as exciting a blog as Dave's is, but he has a lot more fun doing what he does than I do doing what I do. And exciting and as my dad used to say ====tight sphincters mark good pilots!

See ya round the next time in.

No comments:

Post a Comment